THE PURCHASE OF PRECIOSADICTOS PRODUCTS CAN BE MADE IN THE FOLLOWING WAY
By selecting from the beginning of the products from the web:
1. In order to access the services offered by the provider, the user must register through the website by creating a user account. To do this, the user must freely and voluntarily provide the personal data that will be required.
2. The user will select a user name and password, undertaking to make diligent use of the same, and not to make them available to third parties, as well as to notify the provider of the loss or theft of the same or of possible access by an unauthorised third party, so that the latter may proceed to block them immediately.
3. The user may not choose, as a user name, words whose purpose is to confuse others by identifying him/her as a member of the provider, as well as expressions that are offensive, offensive and, in general, contrary to the law or to the requirements of morality and good customs.
4. In the VIP CUSTOMER rate, no tools or gift items will be sent due to the discount already applied.
5. Once the user account has been created, it is reported that in accordance with the requirements of art. 27 of Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the contracting procedure will follow the following steps:
The different product categories appear on the left-hand side.
1.Click on the desired category and choose the product you wish to purchase. Subsequently, a descriptive sheet will appear detailing the characteristics of the product and its price including VAT.
2. In the event that the selected product is not available as stock, by selecting the product an email will appear which must be filled in so that the entity can contact the user once the product is available by email.
3. To add the desired available product "to the cart", click on the link "buy". Subsequently, the purchase menu will appear, where the user will be able to know the total price of the purchase, as well as having the possibility of cancelling it by means of the Delete command.
4. Once the selection of products to be purchased has been made, the buyer must fill in a form if he/she has not previously registered. The purpose of filling in this form is to carry out the shipment, invoicing and manage their personal data.
5. Once the purchase process has been completed, a summary of the previous process will appear with the data provided, so that you can either rectify any data or confirm your order.
6. You will make the payment of the product according to the selected procedure.
7. The purchase is completed.
In order to simplify the purchasing process as much as possible, the user can register through a form established for this purpose in the "LOGIN" section on the right-hand side of the website, or when purchasing a product.